Sisis Rotorake TM1000
The SISIS Rotorake TM1000 is a tractor mounted heavy duty scarifier, de-thatcher and linear aerator which removes and controls thatch on fine and other quality turf. It is ideally suited to a range of applications from sports field maintenance to golf course maintenance, lawns and amenities. It can be used for
maintaining, cricket pitches, golf courses, lawns and gardens.
Scarification is important as it encourages germination and the Rotorake TM1000 is an excellent tool for your scarifying needs including removal of lawn thatch to provide excellent lawn treatment.
It includes a collector box and floating unit to follow ground contours and its contra-rotating reel throws debris forward for a clean, consistent groove to ensure excellent lawn care when the time comes to scarify.
- Floating unit to follow ground contours.
Fast ground coverage.
- Interchangeable blades and optional variable spacing.
- Quick, simple depth setting without tools to max. 50mm.
- Contra-rotation of reel throws debris forward for clean, consistent groove.
- Standard Cat.1, 3-point linkage.
- Collector box for use when working to depth of 25mm.
- When used without collector box, scarifying unit can be offset so that wheels do not run over the removed thatch.
Scarifier: 1m wide mounted scarifier with single shaft.
Blades: 2mm tungsten tipped blades & collector
Rotorake TM1000 Optional Items: vvv
1: Hydraulic tipping kit.
2: Optional Faze-Mo reel
3: Faze-Mo blades (set of 19)
4: 1mm tungsten tipped blades (set of 54)
5: 2mm tungsten tipped blades (set of 32)
6: 3mm tungsten tipped blades (set of 32)
7: Optional hydraulic tip kit
If you would like to enquire further about this product please contact us on 01633 680754, or alternative submit the following form