Maintain customers' operations by maintaining Ground care / Golf Course equipment , tractors , telehandlers and 4wd utility vehicles, involving petrol & diesel engines , hydraulics , electric vehicles , small horticultural machines , manufactured by CLUB CAR , Kawasaki, Kubota ,Kramer, Stihl.
Based in our Newport Depot, covering South and Mid Wales, Midlands and the South West. A suitable van will be provided as the job will involve travelling around site in the UK to maintain machines , etc.
- Provides customer support by responding to requests; resolving problems both in a workshop and on-site, also on the telephone.
- Sets-up equipment by delivering, unpacking, assembling, and completing diagnostics; obtaining acceptance by customer.
- Maintain / service equipment; responding to requests; resolving problems both on-site , in the workshop and on the telephone.
- Maintains records, by recording modifications and changes , using an on-line computer based system and paperwork.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending Manufacturer training workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge of small petrol & diesel engines , hydraulics, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Phone Skills, Equipment Maintenance
GCSE or equivalent
£21,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year
For more information please call us.
If you would like to apply for the position please send in your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and details to email@example.com